Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Pictures

Just a few random pictures.  I have had zero free time this week due to being in training.  It adds 30+ minutes to my commute, I have to be there 8-5, and I even had homework (gasp!) last night. I am crabby when I get home because it's late and I have just dealt with traffic.  Makes me appreciate my normal 10 minute back-roads commute.  Matt has been playing Mr. Mom this week and taking great care of Teagan.  He has picked up my slack and also done drop-offs and pick-ups as well as taking care of Teagan between pick-up and when I get home.  We got our shed delivered this week, although the door wasnt wide enough so they might be rebuilding it for us and then delivering/swapping with the one we have.  So for now we cant fill it with all of our various yard machines :-)




1 comment:

  1. After all that waiting, the door isn't wide enough? Bummer! It looks like a nice shed. Dave will probably start building ours in the spring.

    Good thing your long hours are over after this week. Matt sounds like a great husband and daddy to pick up the slack.

    ReplyDelete