Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stay tuned

I am failing as a blogger - my lack of posting has been terrible! Tonight I was playing with some photos from last month, tweaking their look with a little editing so I figured I would share them to keep my 4 blog followers happy until I can provide some real updates. I hope to do that tomorrow. Teagan is quite the busy body these days (aren't all toddlers?). She keeps me racing and chasing all over the house.

The following are mostly photos I didn't love straight from the camera, but with a little editing I like them much better! Photography is a hobby of mine and recently I have taken a renewed interest in spending my free time learning the tricks of the trade and dreaming about photo shoots I could set up, equipment I could buy, and classes I could take.

In fact, tomorrow I am taking my favorite victim...err, I mean subject to the park first thing, with the hopes of catching some beautiful morning sun rays, some gorgeous fall colors, and some super cute halloween costumage.

Tomorrow I hope to post: Matt's crew race, a trip to buffalo, pumpkin patch, and lots of Teagan randomness. Until then, enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment