Sunday, October 25, 2009

Teagan G. Bumblebee

As promised, here are the pictures from today! I think they turned out really cute. Teagan was super happy to run around in the park and go wherever she pleased. She liked picking up leaves and sticks, and playing with the fun distractions I brought (all conveniently fall/halloween themed!) I took a few hundred pictures so I had a very hard time narrowing it down to 5! I know I promised more blog posts but I just don't have it in my tonight. Hopefully this week I can update everyone on what else Teagan has been up to.

For now, I give you Teagan G. Bumblebee:





1 comment:

  1. So cute! I think it would be funny to clone Matt's hands out of the one where she's in the tree! She could look like she's hanging out in the tree all on her own!
    Love the new main blog pic too!

    ReplyDelete