Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thankful

I have many reasons to be thankful this year, but the three that instantly come to mind are my wonderful husband, my spirited and sweet daughter, and my happy and snuggly baby boy.  Matt, Teagan and Declan are my everything.  I am thankful for great family and friends too, as well as our health and stability and all of the wonderful things we get to enjoy as a family.  Declan celebrated his first Thanksgiving and we are so happy to have a new little turkey in our family.  Teagan enjoyed time with Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles.  She made special place cards for everyone and our table was also adorned with a special version of the Bennett cranberry relish in the shape of a skull (a cake mold that Matt won before Halloween).  One of the highlights for me was when we went around the table and said what we were thankful for - Teagan said she was thankful for "Mommy".  It was a great weekend, although clearly I didn't take enough pictures - here are the few I got.








Gobble Gobble!  First Thanksgiving

Posing with the half-eaten skull



I caught Teagan by herself singing into the Rock Band mic - so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment