Sunday, March 25, 2012

10 and 11 Months

I am a little behind in posting Declan's monthly update photos.  I cannot express how excited I am to only have one month to go because capturing the same photo in these final months is proving very difficult.  I thought the eleven month shot was very telling of a little boy who does not want to sit still so I ran with it even though he isn't sitting nicely!!!  There is a look of mischief in his eyes because he knows we were trying EVERYTHING to get him to sit still for just one shot.  




Of course there was massive amounts of bribery involved because Declan wasn't his usual happy self to begin with, and not letting him down to cause trouble was causing a lot of crying and flopping in the chair.  Little man loves to sneak licks of sister's lollipops so we thought that might buy us a photo - and it did!  The 10 month shot "winner" above was the photo immediately after the lolly bribery below.  And since I'm being honest, we took both the 10 and 11 month shots today, at 11.5 months.  Parenting fail.  





No comments:

Post a Comment