Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mother's Day

I am so far behind on photos from my point and shoot camera, so I am sharing Mother's Day pics almost four months late!  We had a nice day, after arriving home from Vegas on Saturday it was extra special to spend a family day with the kids.  Grandma and Grandpa G were still in town and we had tickets to the Redwings game, so we all went.  These photos of Declan's hair make me laugh, my little shaggy shag.  As usual, Teagan enjoyed the mascots Spikes and Mitsy.  She got to make a T-shirt - it said "I love my mom because..." and there was a blank space.  She had just attended a friends birthday party the day before, so since she was fresh off of making a birthday card she wrote out "happy birthday Teagan" in the space....I love my mom because happy birthday Teagan.  I was mostly just a proud Mama that she wrote and spelled it almost completely by herself.  After the game you could go on the field and throw the ball with Mom (and Dad) and then run the bases so she was a happy camper.













No comments:

Post a Comment