Saturday, September 27, 2008

Little Laugher

I am happy to announce we have a little laugher in the house.  Yesterday Teagan was playing around instead of concentrating on eating, and she started giving me big grins.  This made me laugh, and then all of a sudden Teagan laughed right back at me.  This made me literally laugh out loud and she continued with her little giggles while I couldn't stop laughing.  It was such a surreal moment.  I don't know if she has done this before, but I would like to think I witnessed the first time!  Since then I have heard it several more times and even caught it on video.  I think the video is too long to upload here but I can try (it will be in the next post if it works!)


We have been busy - I was in training for work this week until 5 every day so our schedule was all messed up, and I felt like I had no free time.  I would rush home to Teagan and Matt and before I knew it it was bedtime.  I have noticed that T doesn't fight sleep as much recently as she used to.  I can get her to take naps, and getting her to bed is pretty easy.  I am hoping that she can move her bedtime up a little, since right now she goes to sleep at 9pm.  

One day this week I came home to see Matt sitting on the couch. Wondering where my sweet little girl was, I gave him a weird look.  He pointed down, so I peeked my head around the corner to see T sound asleep, spread eagle, completely naked - just white socks on her feet and a pacifier in her mouth.  I quickly grabbed the camera and took some shots, although they were blurry because I didn't want to wake her up with the flash.  Apparently she was enjoying some nekkid time and she started to fuss, so Matt gave her her paci.  The next time he looked over she was sound asleep.  So cute - I am sure we will get a kick out of telling her this story when she is older.  This is the more modest version of the picture - a little more appropriate for the interwebs than the zoomed out shot ;-)


Teagan will be 4 months old on Monday.  I can't believe time is going so fast.  She is getting more and more fun and interactive with her surroundings, grabbing at things, making noises, constantly "talking", and now laughing.  I can't wait to see what the coming months bring!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, such fun! I have enjoyed every age, but I will say I'm not enjoying the teen years as much...way too much noise in our household. Sorry if you hear us over here. It's usually video game related.

    ReplyDelete