Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sick House

Our weekend was full of illnesses and overall not much fun.  After running a fever on and off Friday and Friday night, we called Teagan's doctor Saturday AM.  They wanted her to come in. It's a good thing we did, because in addition to her cold she also has an ear infection.  My cold has been ramping up, and I barely slept Saturday night.  Luckily T slept in until 10:30 am so after I was up with her at 6 I was finally able to sleep a little from 6:30 - 10 am.  Matt was up sick to his stomach Sat. night, so that in combination with me not sleeping and feeling miserable, led him to stay home from the Buffalo Bills game to help me take care of Teagan.  She seems to be better, and Matt's upset stomach was an isolated incident, so I am left being the only sickly one. Depending on how the night goes I may have to stay home tomorrow.  If T is better she will go to daycare so I can catch up on sleep and get myself well again.  Hopefully in a day or two we will all be 100% well again.  I have lots of new (cute) pictures on my camera, unfortunately I have not had the energy to upload and post, so for now I will keep you in suspense.  

No comments:

Post a Comment