Monday, September 8, 2008

Random Picture Post


My rest day to try to get better seems to have helped.  I took a few short naps and in general took it easy.  I did find a minute to upload pictures so I will post a few here, although I must warn you it will be a random grouping.


Teagan wearing Mommy's work socks to keep her legs warm

Bad pic of T but it shows off her DMB onesie that she wore to the block party

The aforementioned block party, as seen from our garage - can you find 
E & T (it's like where's Waldo?)

New mirror in the living room - $40 ugly color mirror from Michael's, minus 40% coupon, +$3 can of black spray paint = just the look I was looking for

T sitting with Daddy like a big girl in the swing at K&B's

Mommy's little gangster in her heart print hoodie ;-)

Teagan, Simba, and Me hanging on the couch

Notice how the cat and the baby are indifferent to one another









1 comment:

  1. Glad you two are feeling better.

    I didn't get any pictures at the block party, or of it. Good idea to take one from a distance.

    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete