Saturday, August 30, 2008

3 Months 1 Day

I always seem to miss posting about her month birthdays by a day.  I took some pictures this morning of my happy three month old!  I can't believe she is three months old!!  She hasn't slept through the night the last two nights but she has still done pretty well.  Matt put her jumperoo together this morning.  She is still a little short/small for it but she had fun - in another month she will love it!!  I am so happy for the long weekend ahead of us.  Now for the fun part - PICTURES!!!








2 comments:

  1. Awww... cute pics! Did I make her cry tonight? One minute she was smiling and talking to me and the next she was beginning to fuss. Maybe it was my breath... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Mom.
    --thegreatmichael

    PS: anonymous comments!!

    ReplyDelete