Thursday, August 7, 2008

Work Makes Teagan Cry

Today Teagan got to go into my work because I had to move a file onto a shared drive (I know, it apparently couldn't wait 2 weeks).  She was hanging in there but started fussing when we walked in the door.  Her itty bitty baby cries brought several women out of their otherwise quiet cubes (as they would have had I been there and heard a baby crying!).  My baby wrangler (Matt) brought her outside while I transferred the file, and I got to momentarily chat with a few coworkers.  On the way out to the parking lot I ran into a few more coworkers so it was nice that despite only being there for about 10 minutes I got to see a handful of people and they got to meet or see Teagan.  

The funny thing Matt pointed out - Teagan cried both times I brought her into his office.  She must sense the tension at her parents workplace.  She did have good reason each time I suppose (today she was tired, the first time into Matt's office she was hungry, and the second time she left a huge diaper present while we were there).  But I like to think she feels the stress of the workplace, even though Matt and I both love our jobs.  Teagan promptly fell asleep on the 12 minute drive home so I guess she wasn't faking.  She is still asleep in her carseat as we speak.



Teagan napping the other day (disclaimer: napping on the Boppy pillow is a big no-no, however I was sitting next to her the whole time)

Look how well I can hold my head up!!

Naughty kitties caught in the act - in the next picture I took Smurf is bolting (as if he wasn't going to get in trouble if he got out quick!!)



1 comment: