Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bad Night - Good Night

Quick post because this whole "working Mom" thing is keeping me super busy (duh!).  Monday night was so baaaad, Teagan ate all! night! long! to make up for the measly amount she ate while she was at daycare, so I didn't get much sleep.  Yesterday she ate a little better.  I got her to sleep at 10 and she slept through the night until 6 when I got her up to feed her before I left for work.  Today she ate a few more ounces so I have fingers crossed for another good night.  I was able to stay late for a meeting today (until 4:30) because Matt got back from a work trip at 3:45.  T is getting sleepy so I am going to try to get her to bed (with my bedtime soon after)!!!  

I developed an appreciation for stay at home Moms after my leave.  I now have an even greater appreciation for full-time working Moms like myself. Hopefully with time it will get easier.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't know how full time working moms do it! The most I've ever worked since I've had kids is 32 hours a week, and that was A LOT! Lots of moms work full time though. I wish you the best. I'm sure she'll fall right into the routine before long.

    ReplyDelete