Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy T

Now that the wireless is back I can post some pictures I took on Friday. We didn't have a great weekend sleep-wise but we are 1 hr 20 min into this mornings first nap, and so far so good.  I am starting to get anxious about my return to work - 2 weeks from today!!!  Teagan has a trial at daycare on Thursday for a few hours so at this point I am only trying to think about getting through that and not my first real day.  


Teagan playing on the floor at Grandma Sue's house during a diaper change


Teagan and Momma posing for their self portrait


Playing with Dad



And finally, I call this one "Big kitty in a little box".  Spackle decided to kick Grace out of this Gymboree box so he could lounge...they are both obsessed with boxes, if there is a box they must be in it!!


1 comment:

  1. Teagan is so beautiful, and I love the BIG kitty in the little box!

    ReplyDelete